Warehouse & Materiel Management
Shenandoah Fleet offers operations and related logistics services, including warehouse and materiel management, routinely tailoring its services to fit specific customer needs. The company has highly qualified, experienced, certified managers and technicians who lead outstanding teams of professionals at each contract location.
Warehouse and Materiel Management Services
- Preparation, maintenance, and storage of client's materials
- Materiel organization and relocation for space maximization
- Receive and dispatch materials, re-palletizing, as needed
- Receiving and shipping support
- Loading and unloading
- Stock rotation by expiration date
- Inventory management
- Material Handling Equipment (MHE) support
- Forklift operator services
- Periodic equipment inspection
- Light metal fabrication
At Shenandoah Fleet, quality control, health, safety, environment, security, and compliance are of the utmost importance. We implement policies and procedures at every service location to guarantee these measure are not only met, but exceeded. Our hiring and training practices ensure your materials will be handled, packaged, and prepared for transportation with extreme care and precision.
Let's discuss how we can meet your unique fleet needs